Sunday, June 3, 2007

Signatures

Congratulations to us for exercising our rights and getting enough signatures to make the council members do their job. It's a shame that we had to do all that just to get people we voted for to perform. And shame on Gary, Shanie and Louise for trying push an agenda the people are against. I have come to expect Gary to agree with the mayor and Shanie to do, well, nothing. But my disappointment in Louise after her agressive and clear campaign to be elected is really overwhelming. I have never been witness to a local politician being so sneaky and untrustworthy. It's one thing to say something like I reviewed my postion and based on ______ I would like to explain my new position. But to simply be puppet and not perform the duties she elected to do, is just wrong. I would be embarrassed and resign if I was you Louise. What a crock.

No comments: