Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Gay Stuff, as promised

BALTIMORE PRIDE - JUNE 16-17, CHARLES STREET
Amazing Gay Pride Weekend, this year's theme is "United For Equality", Get some friends, get a room, have some fun

CAPITAL PRIDE - JUNE 1-10, VARIOUS LOCATIONS
The parade is Saturday on 23rd and P Streets, and the Festival is Sunday on Penn. Ave. between 3rd and 7th streets. Educational and Social Events all week long. Good times.

DELAWARE PRIDE - FAR, FAR AWAY, REHOBOTH, DE
Delaware pride happens for a few hours on a Saturday in September in Rehoboth. More later.

NOT GAY, BUT COOL
SU SOFTBALL - TOURNAMENT BOUND, AGAIN
The softball team has made the NCAA Tournament in Fayetteville,NC. Their first game is Thursday against Emory. Go Gulls! (I know other SU teams are in the postseason, but this one that I actually followed, so list other successful teams in a comment if you wish.)

3 comments:

Historical Wit said...

You know I went to the gay pride parade back in 2000 in San Francisco. I had never been to any gay event before and was freakin floor by how fun it was. I went out to visit a friend of mine who lives out there. He was an artist, still is, but has a really nice paying gig in hollywood land typestuff now. So it was by chance I was out there when it was going on. He was like have you ever been? I said no and off we went. The Mikes on Bikes followed by the Dykes on Bikes was my favorite. All that leather and skin...anyway that wasn't crap compared to the nightlife that week.

GayBury said...

I know!!! I have a lot of straight friends that go because it is such a hoot. Crazy homos.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.