Wednesday, May 9, 2007

No News Wednesday

Unfortunately, I have nothing to report. Maybe I should have read the paper today. Aaahhh, who am I kidding? Maybe my posts from now on will be about the 'weirdest story in today's paper.' Remember the front page four legged chicken a couple of years ago? That was a weird story. Or "Grapevine Idiot of the Day." That could be interesting.

I did listen to Robinson on the Radio. It was interesting, but I have a hard time believing GG would put their name on a building they thought would sink. Just doesn't make sense. I don't think they put their reputation on the line and build something they knew would not be safe.

Although I am finding the comments on 'JA is an American Idol' very entertaining.

As you can see, I have no idea where this blog is going. But I wanted to play after being in the stands for so many months.

No comments: